Urban Express - Can't contact

can't locate your delivery ? No delivery number to contact

Product or Service Mentioned: Urban Express Delivery Service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 04, 2017.

Urban Express - Terrible.

Insurance Quality
Turnaround Time

I placed a order on Amazon from a reseller. I've done this MANY times before (as I am both a student and instructor).

One would expect some level of customer service when participating in Amazon but clearly this was not the case. I didn't "select" Urban Express to be the carrier of choice for this purchase and somehow when I placed this order on 9/13/16, the expected delivery date went from 9/17/16 to 10/5/16. To insult to injury, it is well past this date and NO RESPONSE, no tracking information, or way to resolve this matter. Some of this may stem from the actual reseller BUT a modicum of responsibility also falls on the designated shipper when you need to check the status and/or find out what is going on with the order!

You get none of the above from these people. From the sounds of it, I don't think ANYONE has been satisfied with the service, so they need to quit and let more competent folks handle this...

Product or Service Mentioned: Urban Express Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Customer service, Dispute resoultion.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 10, 2016.

Urban Express - Review in Shipping category from Miami, Florida

Insurance Quality
Turnaround Time

I ordered a package from a "friend" , at first I sent them my address and it was correct , they spelled my city wrong , and charged me 100$ to

Fix it , I really wanted what I paid for so I did it . Turns out there holding my package , they won't answer my calls or emails , so I don't know what to do , oh and that friend turns out to be working for them , DO NOT USE URBANEXPRESS THEY ARE A *** BUSSINESS , I'm warning you guys now

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 11, 2016.

Urban Express - Babies R Us Delivery FAIL

Urban Express is one of the worst companies I have ever encountered. Their drivers are straight up liars.

I ordered baby furniture from Babies R Us and was told that the delivery would take place between 12-4 on a Tuesday. To accommodate the delivery, I took off of work. By 4:45, I still did not hear from the delivery company so I called Babies R Us. They put in touch with someone at Urban and below is how I spent my night.

First Call: Driver said he was running late, but would reach me within 30 mins.

Second Call: An hr later, still no call so I called driver. No answer. i called Babies R Us and they informed me that they could not reach him either.

Third Call (2hr later): Still no word so I called driver again. He said he missed my street and will need to deliver the next day. I called Babies R Us and informed them of the situation. They contacted the driver to make sure delivery would occur on Tuesday. Driver calls me shortly thereafter and tells me that he will deliver by 9PM, but first needs to pick up piece at store in Cherry Hill. He informs me that he will call me when he arrives at store.

8:30 PM - Babies R Us calls me and tells me that furniture has been picked up. Driver does not call.

9 PM - Driver calls me and tells me that he is about to pick my furniture. This was odd since the manager at Babies R Us had informed me a 1/2 hr earlier that he picked it up already so I conferenced in the driver and the manager. The driver made some poor excuse up that he called the wrong number and that he would be at my place by 9:30

10PM - No call from the driver so I call him. He informed me that he had to get gas....and that he was 18 mins away.

10:30 PM - Driver finally shows up...high as a kite....

Never again will get anything delivered by Babies R Us....

I didn't like: Customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 30, 2015.

Comments

Stamford, Connecticut, United States #1200211

Yep, I got a call around 10:30 saying they'd be here in 30 minutes. An hour and a half later, after trying to call various entities, I finally call toys r us.

Turns out they never got my item. No one called me to tell me.

They "were gonna." So both toys r us and urban express have lost my business. Thank goodness for local handymen and Amazon.

Urban Express is a Huge Fraud

Urban Express is a big fraud. They were supposed to deliver my IKEA furniture and gave me a 4 hour window. They did not show up at the scheduled time nor did they call me up. When I called them up, they lied claiming they had called me up and they had knocked on my door but no one answered. They also told me that to get my furniture I had to pay the delivery charges again. When I told them I had my cell phone records to prove that they did not call up prior to delivery, they agreed to to reduce the re-delivery charges.

This company is a huge fraud. I would strongly advise everyone not to use this company.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 09, 2015.

Urban Express - Worst Customer Service I have ever experienced

Turnaround Time

Urban Express was supposed to deliver Ikea furniture to my apartment and gave me a delivery window of 2pm - 6pm. After showing up at 7pm (1 hour late) they announced that they could not complete the delivery because the loading dock was closed (they missed the window I had booked for them).

Then, they proceeded to cancel my furniture order but still felt it necessary to charge me for delivery, even though it was they who had failed to arrive during the FOUR HOUR window in which they said they would arrive. I find this completely ridiculous, and am appealing the delivery charge for obvious reasons. Now, not only do I have to appeal the delivery charge of $120, but I have to go and repurchase all of the items which I had previously purchased.

I would strongly advise that nobody use this company, they are a complete waste of time and are 100% incompetent in every way. It is quite shocking to me that they are still in business and that such a well-known company as Ikea uses them as their delivery company.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 08, 2015.

Urban Express - Simple Review #1428521858

Purchased furniture from babies r us in short pump Virginia. It was promised delivery from urban express on Tuesday. Got a call that night that they could not make. They rescheduled for Wednesday afternoon never should up.

Cancelled delivery! Had to pick up my stuff.

Would not recommend them at all.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 08, 2015.

Urban Express - Install Swing Set purchased at Toys R Us in Winchester VA

Stephens City, Virginia

We had the Swing Set delivered to the Toys R Us in Winchester VA

They received the order and contacted my son to have it delivered and installed at his residence in Stephens City, VA.

They were suppose to do a site survey to ensure the area was safe for installation

The installers arrive and conduct the survey at time of installation. They told my son his yard was not level. It did not meet the standard installation rules.

They informed him they stake it down! No digging, No concrete, nothing to secure the set for customer satisfaction.

We were extremely displeased with the information they provided and they did not speak English well enough to understand the customer. We are sure a lot of the yards in their area are not perfectly level and further more would require some type of secure attachment.

Please provide us your rules you require on the installation of Swing Sets and the requirement laws on what you have to meet to install any thing purchased that you as a company representing major stores in the USA.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service, Not english speaking installers.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 25, 2015.

Urban Express - Brackets not install for Ikea order #177942911

Urban Express assembled 2-3 drawer end tables and 1-6 drawer dresser through IKEA. The furniture was fine until recently when the bottom of the draws started to sag.

It was not too bad until when I opened a drawer in the dresser, the bottom of the drawer dropped substantially and broke the separator facing. I called Ikea and they said that brackets #123833 were missing. I did not assemble the units thinking it was not my responsibility; however, they were assembled 6 months ago and Ikea will not do anything about it.

Is it the customer's responsibility to supervise the assembly where a missing part is not obvious?

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Left off brackets, Customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 01, 2015.

Urban Express - We did not get what we ordered after waiting 12hrs.

Ikea Schaumberg treated us fairly great design, good prices and we like their stuff. HOWEVER Urban Express, Ikea’s home delivery company is the worst.

DO NOT USE URBAN EXPRESS FOR IKEA HOME DELIVERY at least in Schaumberg IL. I could go on with our horror story, and Urban Express management hanging up and saying “call someone who cares buddy”, but just don’t use them. Ikea has enough problems in the US without contracting with this sham of a company.

THEY DID NOIT SHOW UP WITHIN A 12 HR. WINDOW.

When they did they only had 1/2 the delivery. When calling Urban Express they hung up on us, so much back ground noise you could not hear them.

I didn't like: Customer service, Dispute resoultion.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 17, 2015.